Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day One: Interview with an Atheist

I just stumbled across a Christian blogger's site and discovered she has already done something I've been wanting to do - interview believers of other faiths/religions/mindsets. I applaud her for being interested in hearing what other people have to say about religion, especially since that's not something I usually associate with Christians (at least not the uber-conservative branch I grew up in). This is her introduction into the series, and this will take you to a listing of all the interviews she's done thus far. I'm going to be posting a link to one interview every day, and, if time allows, make comments about the interview. Speaking of comments, be sure to read the comments already posted on her blog - half the fun of these things is reading what a variety of people think.
Here is the first interview, which was done with an atheist: http://rachelheldevans.com/ask-an-atheist-response

No comments:

Post a Comment